Become a Natural!
Would you like to become a Natural?
Our people are the lifeblood of Natural Training. Our people live our values – we are natural, we are different to the rest, we simplify the world of our clients, we listen hard, and we deliver results.
Could you be a Natural? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have the following positions open:
At Natural we expect high performance from our people, and everyone works really hard. But in return you get to work with inspiring people in a beautiful environment. And receive some amazing benefits, including:
- We have a massive commitment to developing our staff. So, you are invited to attend as much of our training as you like!
- 25 days annual leave
- A lie-in on your birthday!
- Every Tuesday in Autumn and Winter is StewsDay! We put on a big pot of stew in our slow cooker, and everyone is welcome to a bowl whenever they like.
- We regularly hold Learning Huddles to help us all stay on top of our game. Everyone is welcome to come along and learn something new.
- We always stop for lunch, and encourage you to get away from your desk and explore the neighbourhood.
- The latest technology and gadgets to make your job as easy as possible.
Our people are bold, courageous, enthusiastic, smart and committed to providing our clients with a training experience like no other. More than that, they are down to earth and likeable. And natural.
We have 3 groups of people working with us:
Sales: Our Business Development Managers engage with clients to find out how we can help unlock the natural performance of individuals and teams. There are positions open right now.
Operations: Our operations people coordinate all of the programs. This is easier said than done! With simultaneous multi-platform programs encompassing live training, coaching, webinars, conference calls, social enterprise platforms and much more, there is a lot of work to do!
Faculty: We have a mix of full-time and Associate trainers who have a very clear mission: to develop the natural strengths of all of our customers.
If you think we have just described you, get in touch. Be prepared to be challenged and rewarded in a brilliant working environment.