Sales Training: Introduction to Sales
A one-day workshop to cover the basics of sales
Successful selling is your birthright. In your daily life you convince and persuade others to do what you want. This breakthrough 1 day workshop teaches you how to move that into a work situation, so that you are able to sell to existing and new customers. Best of all we won’t turn you into a hard-nosed sales person – we utilise your wonderful natural style and personality!
“It’s a relief to find a sales course not based upon slogans and role play” Gary Perrett, Dasa Consulting, February 2011
“A positive and motivating experience” Marta Janus, Bespoke Foods, February 2011
Top 10 Training Outcomes
1. Gain insights into your natural style and how you can use it to sell
2. Determine the key buying motivators for your target market - what does your ideal buyer look like?
3. Learn about the sales cycle and how it affects you
4. Build a kit of sales prospecting tools to help you generate new business
5. Overcome your fear of cold calling – we may even make some calls in the training!
6. Develop professional sales questioning strategies and listening skills
7. Create an elevator pitch that moves your buyers to action!
8. Create positioning statements and USPs to distinguish your company from competitors including features versus benefits
9. Uncover 5 objection handling and closing techniques that work!
10. Complete your personal action development plan to ensure successful sales in the future.
This workshop will teach you all of the above and more. You will go back to your desk motivated to make some sales and equipped with the knowledge and skills to do so!
We will prove to you, in the space of only a day, that you don't have to be a "natural born" salesperson to be great at selling. We simply develop your natural instincts to sell!
This Workshop Will Make You Money
Introduction to Sales is all about helping you to close crucial sales. You probably have one potential customer in mind that you would like to focus on. We will use this customer as a focus for the day. Many participants to our training end up signing this customer after the training!
Natural Training gives you the greatest chance of quickly seeing a great return on your investment. Our training is realistic and interactive.
To pay via credit or debit card click on your chosen date in the box on the top right of this page. To book via any other means or if you have any questions please call us on 020 7613 7830 and we will send you an e-booking form to secure your place.
Top 3 Reasons to Choose Natural Training
1. Our trainers are all successful salespeople who sell every week of their life. They know how to make sales in today’s market.
2. Our training is engaging, fun and interesting: Our ShortBurst training system means that there is no period longer than 8 minutes before you are asked to apply the thinking or theory to your own world.
3. The NaturalStyle Promise – your style is the right style. We simply give you fresh ideas and tools that work with your style.
Who Should Attend
- If you are new to a sales role this workshop is perfect for you
- It is also great if you have been asked to sell more as part of your job role – for example Account Management
- It’s also very popular for anyone starting a new business or simply if you have never had any formal, structured sales training.
If you feel that this workshop is not for you, then you can try the following:
- Complete Telesales Skills: A one-day workshop that will take you through every major milestone of a successful telesales call.
- Presentation Skills: 2 days of learning how to communicate your sales messages to move buyers to action! Our top selling workshops.
Venue, Lunch & Added Value
- The venue is either at The Natural Habitat in London (map) or Brindley Place in Birmingham (map). Both are top-class training venues right in the centre of their respective cities.
- A fresh and tasty lunch is provided by the likes of Pret A Manger, and all the tea, beautiful coffee and snacks you can eat!
- Added value: We offer a full phone consultation prior to the workshop and you will also receive our e-questionnaire which gives your trainer insights into your personal training needs. Post training you will receive a follow-up phone call and email to assess your progress.
Recent Client Feedback
“Excellent and recommended, exceptional course." Pete Holland, Color Confidence
"At the end of the day I was actually looking forward to going to work and wanting to make those calls to get my sales." Kim Doran, Circle Anglia
"Very informative without being too complicated or technical." Hannah Rogers, Brandtoolz
"Lively - interactive - full of new ideas - ideal for someone like me (totally new to sales)." Helen Price, St Michaels Hotel and Spa
"This is the second workshop I have attended with Natural Training and they have exceeded my expectations both times." Sam Kearns, Live Nevis Developments