Natural Value Selling
Move away from price conversations, towards value & benefits
The most important role of a sales person is value creation – otherwise your selling could be viewed as transactional, and might as well be handled digitally, without the warmth of human interaction. In this breakthrough programme, we highlight the importance of value selling, and give your team a toolbox, and the practiced ability, to demonstrate excellent value for your clients.
- Helps fix ‘price-centric’ and discounting team culture by refocusing them on value
- Protects and drives up your AOV and helps customers to see beyond price
- Customers feel that there is true value in dealing with your sales team
- A simple Value Selling Model that works with your natural selling style
- The natural psychology of value
- How to deal with pricing challenges
- Professional listening skills to identify what value looks like to this customer
- Creating the ultimate Customer Value Proposition
- How to communicate, measure and sustain customer value
Engaging and I genuinely feel I have learned how I can implement some things I’ve learned.
Virgin Media Business
Very good, definitely worth it, highly recommended
How the programme works:
1) Identify Value: The skills to discover what value looks like through your customers’ eyes.
2) Create Value: Shape proposals that engage your customers and speak to the heart of their challenges.
3) Deliver Value: We help define your sales teams’ role in maintain a value-focused delivery.
4) Measure Value: Sales teams will be results-focused and engaged in creating and measuring real value that will feed future success proof-points.
2) The main outcome is for you to charge a premium, while making the customer firmly believe they are getting outstanding value from you.
Your Natural Blended Learning Journey:
Why Natural Training
To the right is a sample learning journey. Follow the Manager’s stream (blue) and the salesperson’s stream (orange) to see how they move through their sample learning tools to create deeply embedded behaviours.
By immersing ourselves in a variety of blended learning assets, little and often, over time, we can create a real lasting positive change.
Meet some of our Natural Value Selling experts:
This is Mike.
Mike has worked alongside the world’s largest companies across sectors that include hospitality, retail, food and drink, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
This is Claire.
If anyone can create a highly stimulating and engaging learning environment, which challenges people’s thinking causing them to broaden their skills, it’s Claire. She brings a wealth of experience and energy to all of her programmes.
This is Pete.
Having “walked the talk” through Direct Sales, National Account Management and Sales Management positions, he can bring genuine empathy into his engagement with people development.
Ready to get started?
Let’s make it yours – naturally..
Please give us a call to arrange an in-depth consultation to work out how we can make the programme feel and look just right for you, with your stories, your products and your people featuring prominently.