Account Management Sales Training
Grow sales revenue from your existing customers
We all know the stats: it's much simpler and more cost effective to sell to existing customers than sell to new customers. What the stats don't tell you is that it's hard to motivate and up-skill a group of Account Managers to sell. They didn't become Account Managers because they wanted to sell.
Our acclaimed Account Management Sales Training makes strong connections between natural human behaviour and selling. By demonstrating that we all sell every day, we break down preconceptions and build up skill sets with a proven and measurable series of sales techniques.
We have delivered this type of training to over 80 clients including Pricegrabber:
"The team is using the account management plans introduced through the training and proactively seeking out new business opportunities from their existing clients and growing our business from within." Justin Sedgmond, Manager
- Learn to move relationships from rapport to sales
- Develop the confidence and techniques to proactively mine your clients for opportunities
- Discover techniques to drive consensus within complex, multiple decision makers.
- Extend your influence beyond your traditional contact base
- Learn how to use 'mini-contracts' to ensure you stay in control of sale
- Uncover techniques for ensuring your new projects and initiatives are accepted
- How to handle objections, negotiate and close with less stress and less effort!
- Develop a 90 day selling plan for your key clients
- Develop a system for strategically managing your internal client referral network
- Massively grow your existing accounts by using some of our Natural principles
- ALL WITHOUT COMPROMISING YOUR NATURAL STYLE!
- NO HARD SELLING - just clear, calm, natural, confident sales techniques.
Who should attend?
Account Managers and Client Service professionals who need to lift the level of sales in their existing customer accounts. Also great for sales people who need to farm existing prospects in a more efficient manner.
Next Steps & Pricing
Call us on 020 7613 7830 and discuss your brief with one of our specialist training consultants. We will then build a training experience to suit your team, your budget and most importantly your organic client revenue goals. Or fill out this short form and we'll call you.