Introduction to Sales
Successful selling is your birthright - let's make it happen!
Has your team ever had formal training in the basics of selling? Introduction to Sales is one of our more popular requests – particularly for teams who have never had exposure to selling before, but also for teams who have only had product training without learning strong selling theory.
This course is different to any other you will encounter because we offer simple concepts that work with the natural personalies in the room – we don’t want to turn anyone into a “fast talking salesman”. Therefore this is a great workshop for those people who don’t consider themselves to be “salespeople”.
Our sales training is written from a blank sheet of paper by our experts. You will be trained by real business trainers (not "career trainers" who have forgotten how to sell!) and experience fresh, relevant sales concepts based on current examples.
We have delivered this type of training to over 200 clients including Virgin:
"Excellent - small workshop, great resources, relaxed atmosphere, nice trainer, very practical and best of all enjoyable.” Alison Ozanne
- Discover the key selling habits such as asking insightful questions and listening skills
- Develop a winning selling mindset - everyone in your organisation has a message to sell!
- Discover ways to turn personal client relationships into selling relationships
- Make some cold calls and learn how simple it is!
- Establish simple ways to make winning sales presentations and talk in benefits
- Gain a desire to make selling a much more active part of your role
- Learn how to deal confidently with objections and close the deal!
- Navigate through gatekeepers and reach decision makers – FRESH techniques!
- Uncover simple tools for opening, advancing and closing sales calls
- Develop your ability to turn cold calls into warm and engaging conversations
- Learn how to use a sales pipeline and other sales management tools
Your team may benefit from a focused workshop on 1-2 of the points above in a day, or we can develop a comprehensive programme over 6-12 training sessions that moves your people to highly competent at selling.
Who should attend?
People who have to deal with selling on a daily or weekly basis, but who have never had any formal sales training. This type of sales training workshop is also suitable for people who aren’t in a sales role but who could be more sales aware. This might include finance and IT roles.
Next Steps & Pricing
Call us on 020 7613 7830 and discuss your brief with one of our specialist training consultants. We will then build a training experience to suit your team, your budget and most importantly your sales revenue goals. Or fill out this short form and we'll call you.