Sales meetings have changed dramatically, from the past where sales reps showed a PPT, to engaging, collaborative and insightful moments with clients.
I just did a Webinar on it to show you some of the key ideas behind great sales meetings. You can access a FREE recording here.
The key theme is “fluency” – being well structured, organised and seamless, between different parts of the meeting. Just like an impressive native language speaker segue-ways from one language to another, so should you as you conduct a great sales meeting.
As part of it I included the “6Cs of Fluent Sales Meetings”, which include:
- Connect – with the right people (get into their world)
- Create – a great meeting (agenda, set up is critical)
- Consult – questions that make them visibly shift, and think, and admire your research
- Change – their world, their minds, their perspective
- Collaborate – show them what it’s like to work together
- Commit – a high probability sale has actions from BOTH sides
I hope you enjoy the Webinar! If you would like any of the resources outlined in it, such as the meeting planner or slide deck, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting what you are requiring, and we will be happy to help!