A brilliant Junior Administrator role has just become available. Natural Training is the UK’s leading provider of sales training programmes and breakfast events to the technology industry and is looking for a beautifully organised and naturally warm candidate to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the City and looking to gain experience and expand on their skills. APPLY TODAY!
- General office duties – including answering telephones directing calls, filing, post, ordering couriers, taking deliveries, ordering office supplies, snacks and drinks, etc.
- Take ownership of meeting rooms, kitchen area and general office space ensuring they are clean and tidy and presentable to clients and visitors.
- Book flights, accommodation, transport and any other arrangements associated with travel, when required.
- Coordinating and setting up meetings and conference calls with internal & external clients, including overseas parties.
- Other adhoc duties including binding, organising print jobs, and helping maintain the Natural Social Calendar!
- Organise and assist in office events.
- Secretarial support and diary management for other staff members.
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required
- Experience within an office/admin role is necessary.
- Professionalism in dealing with internal and external contacts.
- Computer literacy, including ability to work on Microsoft Office products, and intermediate typing skills.
- Proactive, friendly, enthusiastic, ability to prioritise and work as part of an international team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality.
- Desire to progress within the organisation, learn and think outside the current role.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro/Adobe products an advantage.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply with your CV to email@example.com, and a note to tell us why you’re excited to apply with us!