Natural is one of the world’s leading sales training companies providing authentic transformational programmes to clients like Virgin Media, Sky and Boston Scientific.
We are looking for an energetic, switched on Marketing Co-ordinator who loves all things digital, including WordPress and Social.
Working alongside the Natural Senior Leadership Team you will have a range of responsibilities that require you to keep our digital presence fresh and current in line with our customer expectations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- WordPress: Our website is built in WordPress and we need to spend several days per week initially updating it. This won’t require hard programming, just quick thinking, an eye for detail and some creative thinking!
- Rebranding: Our organisation is currently going through a brand refresh so we need to sweep through our documents and videos ensuring we are on brand.
- Social Media: Managing and growing Natural’s presence through our various social channels with a focus on driving traffic and consumer engagement.
- Reporting: Using Analytics, other social measurement tools and desktop research, provide updates on the Natural Community and identify where we can improve as well as where we are performing well.
The skills we are ideally looking for are:
- Natural Personality: Natural stands for simplicity, great listening and getting great results for our clients. We want our Marketing Co-ordinator to enjoy working in collaboration with a team and not be afraid to get stuck in to whatever needs doing!
- Writing Skills: Strong written English is essential.
- Social Media Experience: Naturally! You’ll be a digital native who loves social and knows how to utilise it.
- Other: Excellent time management and multitasking skills are essential, good under pressure, some WordPress experience is essential.
A few benefits include:
- A great working environment with breakfast laid on, a beautiful lunch every Tuesday, lots of awesome people to work with and an epic social calendar.
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- The best technology and connectivity
- Lots of help and support to help grow your career, including progression into other roles