Key Account Management
Grow sales revenue from your existing customers
Account Management Sales Training
We all know the stats: it’s much more simple and cost effective to sell to existing customers than sell to new customers. What the stats don’t tell you is that it’s hard to motivate and up-skill a group of Account Managers to sell. They didn’t become Account Managers because they wanted to sell.
Our acclaimed Account Management Sales Training makes strong connections between natural human behaviour and selling. By demonstrating that we all sell every day, we break down preconceptions and build up skill sets with a proven and measurable series of sales techniques.
- Massively grow existing accounts by using some of our Natural principles.
- Extend your influence beyond your traditional contact base.
- Create a commercial culture within your account management team
- Your team will be motivated to spot sales opportunities
- Your Natural 90 Day Account Plan
- Techniques to drive consensus within complex, multiple decision makers
- Gain an understanding of buyer signals and body language
- Objection handling, negotiation and close skills
- A system for strategically managing your internal client referral network.
The team is using the account management plans introduced through the training and proactively seeking out new business opportunities from their existing clients and growing our business from within.
Inspiring game-changer. Literally in two days I have changed my mentality towards Account Management.
How the programme works:
Are your KAMs spending the right amount of time growing your key accounts? First, we align your team’s time and priorities, and then give them some clever tools and skills to grow the key customers with the most revenue generating potential.
2) The confidence and techniques to proactively mine clients for opportunities.
3) The techniques to drive consensus within complex, multiple decision makers.
4) Techniques for ensuring new projects and initiatives are accepted.
6) A 90 day selling plan for your key clients.
7) No hard selling – just clear, calm, natural, confident sales techniques.
And many more
Your Natural Blended Learning Journey:
Why Natural Training
By immersing ourselves in a variety of blended learning assets, little and often, over time, we can create a real lasting positive change.
Meet some of our Account Management experts:
This is Mike.
Mike has worked alongside the world’s largest companies across sectors that include hospitality, retail, food and drink, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
This is Sara.
As a previous Sales Director & Managing Director in Media & Recruitment, Sara’s success stems from her ability to understand the requirements of a business and its people, and then provide the right human solution to meet it.
This is Pete.
Having “walked the talk” through Direct Sales, National Account Management and Sales Management positions, he can bring genuine empathy into his engagement with people development.
Ready to get started?
Let’s make it yours – naturally..
Please give us a call to arrange an in-depth consultation to work out how we can make the programme feel and look just right for you, with your stories, your products and your people featuring prominently.