High Performing Teams
Develop the rigour & habits of the best sales teams
Sales management is HARD.
You need to maximise performance & results, inspire and motivate your team (& yourself!), deal with their personal issues and challenges, manage internal pressures & demands – and sometimes carry your own number, which creates issues in itself.
Your sales team may not have the right desire, urgency, quality or attention span. They can lack sense and maturity. You can probably do it better and work faster than anyone, but instead you need to spend countless hours coaching and developing.
That’s why Natural Training developed a simple, high-impact sales management training programme called High Performing Teams. It will help you with the BIG issues in sales management right now, such as how to:
- Achieve a consistent high sales performance in months
- Develop a strong team culture and purpose
- Establish a culture of accountability – people doing what they say they are going to do
- Create and maintain a set of high performance standards to guide the team – even when you’re not there
- Have effective ‘difficult conversations’ to fuel performance
- Brilliantly develop your next generation of leaders
- And much more
That’s why Natural Training created Making it Personal – a new programme that hits the right buttons for today’s salesperson.
Making it Personal is perfect for SDR or desk-based salespeople, Account Managers and Customer Success people all looking to drive new revenue, repeats, cross-sells and up-sells.
As always at Natural, we sell while we train, meaning that the programme will pay for itself many times over. Real calls, real approaches on LinkedIn, and we even film real videos to boost their sales process and enjoy cut-through like never before.
Download the Brochure
The content in High Performing Teams has stuck with me and improved our performance. I’ve also enjoyed collaborating on the programme with our global management team, to share my experiences, and listen and learn from others.
Luke Fossett, Head of Sales ANZ
Why this programme?
Because being a successful sales Frontline Manager is one of the toughest jobs in the world.
Valuable lessons throughout, to help support you in managing a team.
• Monthly and quarterly sales numbers are inconsistent
• Team doesn’t have the right urgency, quality or attention span, & can lack sense and maturity
• You can probably do it better and work faster than anyone
• Sometimes you learn you simply have the wrong people, the good people leave, & recruitment is HARD
• You have difficulty managing internal stakeholders and time pressures
• Maximise performance & results for authentic pipeline and target achievement
• Develop a culture of high performance and winning standards
• Inspire and motivate your team (& yourself!)
• Deal with their personal issues and challenges, spotting the ‘weeds’ early
• Free them up for more selling time
• Develop a team that everyone wants to join
Your Natural Blended Learning Journey:
Ready to get started?
Let’s make it yours – naturally..
Please give us a call to arrange an in-depth consultation to work out how we can make the programme feel and look just right for you, with your stories, your products and your people featuring prominently.