Sales Director Training
- Effectively manage sales teams on a consistent basis – not just a spike in performance.
- Lead the more difficult conversations and a clear understanding of how to best direct the individuals with their team.
- Have a finger to the pulse of how the team is performing – with clear objectives of how to get to the next stage.
- Implement action points and initiatives straight away – creating a vibrant, cohesive and hungry environment.
Being in charge of driving new business revenue into organisation has its challenges. Natural Training’s Sales Director Training and Coaching Programmes will help your Sales Directors take their performance and influence to a new level.
The Natural Difference ensures we play to your strengths. Your Sales Directors will not be asked to compromise their natural personality. Instead, we fine-tune their natural brilliance to begin a journey that will lead them to new levels of success.
- We have trained over 300 Directors in the past 12 months alone, with an extraordinary success level.
- We have an audited Return on Investment of 20:1. Spend £10,000 on our training and receive £200,000 back in additional key metrics such as increased sales from your team, and a more productive, happier sales team
- We train all over the world
- Our Sales Director Training experts have trained in over 40 different industries
“The energy was amazing. It has inspired me to be better as a leader. Thanks for the training and inspiration, it’s been fantastic.”
– Marc Shipton, Direct Seafood Colchester
The 5 Training Touchstones
Natural Training provides a toolkit to success for your Sales Directors, built around 5 key touchstones: Personal Impact, Business Structure & Strategy, The Tools of Management, Team Structure and Enablement, and Communication Skills.
1. Personal Impact – “Your style is the right style”
Rather than creating a whole new style, we prefer at Natural to help your Sales Directors understand their own natural, convincing, authentic style. This then helps them to connect with others, and avoids the falseness that can come about with different types of management training from our competitors. We also do some work around Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and how important it is to both the Manager and the team.
2. Business Structure & Strategy
Sales Managers have some ambitious sales targets to hit, and our research has found 67% of Managers don’t have a strong belief that they can hit them. At Natural, we unpack your sales strategy, giving it structure, clarity and supercharging it with lots of extra strategies to ensure that your Sales Managers have a plan – and the motivation and tools to hit the number!
3. The Tools of Management
Successful Sales Managers have a ‘Dashboard’ at their fingertips, with the right management information to steer the team, and the company, to success. We help your Sales Managers with the Dashboard they need for success, and supplement that with the tools and templates needed to maintain a healthy, productive team.
4. Team Structure & Enablement
The most successful Sales Directors realise that the fastest way to success is to give sales teams the tools to sell independently of being micro-managed. We give your Sales Directors training and coaching advice such as recognising specific development needs and roadblocks within the team, how to empower people, the toolkit they need for success such as call structures and meetings, and how to give prospective customers the proof they need to make a buying decision.
5. Communication Skills
Great Sales Directors are also great communicators. We look at how to communicate the team vision, which fits snugly into the company outlook. We help your Sales Directors put in place a series of communication measure, interventions such as sales meetings, group learning scrums, personal coaching formats and lots more. Your Sales Directors will now have both a plan for success, and the communication skills to execute. The result is a sales team who know exactly what they need to do, and a Director who they know will help them get there.