Solar Panels Sales Training
SELL ON VALUE TO INCREASE SALES
Solar Sales Training
Adopt a high level consultative approach to understand potential buyers and their objectives, in order to shape your solution
Dealing with negative publicity and biased opinions towards their benefits
Storytelling to relate how it is going to benefit their home/business
Successfully overcome price objections – with a focus on the VALUE
Target existing clients and up-sell by creating and recognising conversational windows of opportunity
At Natural Training, we have collaborated with several solar clients – up-skilling teams to better serve clients and be successful in this complex industry.
“Excellent – this changes the whole way of selling and interacting with clients. The trainer was great, engaged and understood everything we discussed and helped resolved current issues. Very beneficial and eye opening – small changes = massive end result”
Lara Day, Account Manager, Segen
Many of our clients within the solar industry are reporting that there is a huge opportunity to greatly increase revenue if there was more of a pro-active selling focus within their teams.
That’s where our programmes come in. To learn how we can address some of these challenges within your business, contact us via the form on the right hand-side.
Ideas For Your Training
- Proactive Selling Energy – We help your team to WANT to pick up the phone and become a sales maker, with the motivation to deliver their numbers.
- Consultative Sales Training – Question Based Sales tools to develop key conversations. We teach your sales people to listen with an ear to understanding.
- Key Account Management – A combination of account planning, value and negotiation that will galvanise your sales efforts
- Value Selling – a practical guide to helping clients see value
- Features, Advantages, Benefits – Key Messages that motivate clients. How to turn features into fantastic selling statements.
Contact us on the right for more detail on the above courses and more.
Have you have been close to winning a deal, only to let it slip through your fingers? If you feel that you aren’t generating enough excitement that drives your customers to say “yes” and you want to secure more deals, more often, then check out our free eBook “HEAT: Why Customers Buy From You and Why They Don’t”