According to research that appears in this fantastic book, the average buying committee is now 5.4 people. Which means you have your work cut out for you recognising the buyers, and appealing to them at an individual and group level.
In this Webinar, you will discover:
- How the rules of selling have changed and how you can galvanise a buying committee
- Three simple tools to help orchestrate your complex buying-committee sale – and win
- Winning over individuals is only part of the job – how to achieve consensus and ‘mutual ground’
- How to connecting people to each other via your ‘mobiliser’ – agent of change
- Create a point of difference, and use commercial insight to motivate your buying committee
- Lots more including opportunities to interact with your coach, ask questions and receive feedback about your personal skill level and situation
Your coach: Murray Cowell
Before specialising in training, Murray was employed by several blue-chip companies as diverse as IBM, Whitbread and Granada Plc. As a trainer, he has also worked with dozens of smaller companies across multiple sectors to bring the customer experience to life, and make big ticket sales.
Murray’s “sales-floor to C-suite” experience enables him to relate to people at all levels in any organisation, and his lively, non-judgemental approach makes him a popular choice for solving problems and bringing fresh thinking to any situation.