Creative Presentation Skills
Because great ideas don't sell themselves!
If you are in a creative role, such as copywriting or design, or you are in a creative industry such as web design or advertising, you are going to love this training.
Our Creative Presentation Skills training is Europe's premier course for creatives wanting to have more impact when they make a presentation.
Your creative ideas are probably very good, based on sound research, and married together with the strategic vision and aims of the client. But great ideas definitely do not sell themselves. Your ideas, concepts, boards and spec creative needs to be solve with verve and impact.
Our breakthrough Creative Presentation Skills workshop will teach you how to present your concepts in a clear, memorable, persuasive and exciting way. Over 30 clients have utilised our services including TMP Worldwide:
"I will use the skills to present our creative concepts to clients in a clear, engaging way." Pete Bayer, Art Director, TMP Worldwide
- Learn how to present in a controlled, relaxed way with maximum clarity - showcasing your fantastic natural style
- Discover the secrets of story telling and slow-revealing your creative
- Establish strong and lasting links to the client's emotional mindset
- Learn the secrets from the world's best advertisers and copywriters such as Bill Bernbach
- Learn how to assert your control in a pitch or presentation without getting bullied by internal staff
- Identify specific techniques to link your creative to client business issues
- Lots of personal coaching to pinpoint your unique strengths and areas of improvement
- Discover persuasive ways to tell clients what they need versus what they want
- Develop ways to deal with tough questions about your creative ideas,
- And lots, lots more!
Who Should Attend?
- Creatives including Copywriters, Creative Diretors, Art Directors, , Designers, Graphic Artists, Web Designers & Strategists, Architects and any other creative profession presenting ideas to internal or external audiences.
- Others who present creative ideas on behalf of the above roles including Advertising & Media Consultants.
Depending on experience and confidence, a small team of creatives can really benefit in as little as a day, although two days is preferred (separated by time at work).
Next Steps & Pricing
Call us on 020 7613 7830 and discuss your brief with one of our specialist training consultants. We will then build a training experience to suit your team, your budget and most importantly your creative presentation goals. Or fill out this short form and we'll call you.